Monday, June 13, 2016

Because You'll Never Meet Me

Image result for because you'll never meet meThis was a very intelligently written book, and it had a unique plot. Ollie and Moritz are best friends, but they can never meet due do health issues. If they get two close, one could kill the other completely unintentionally. Instead they write letters back and forth. I really enjoyed reading this novel. I is the kind of book then keeps you thinking and asking yourself questions ranging from philosophical enlightenment to scientific theories. What kept me from loving it, though, is the way it ended; the problem was not resolved. I would suggest this book to anyone who is in a literary “funk”, and feels like they are reading the same book over and over with different names each time, because this book is different than any other I have ever read.
-HG


No comments:

Post a Comment