Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Ask Me How I Got Here

In Ask me How I Got Here by Christine Heppermann, Addie has always been running; running with her best friend, towards college scholarships, to win the race. Then she gets a boyfriend named Nick that she falls in love with. Then becoming pregnant, she is forced to make a decision. So what is she running from now? Her decision. Now she is hiding secrets from her family, coaches and friends. Attending a Catholic school does not make the outcome of her choices any better or easier to deal with. A long lost friend will help her come to peace with her choices.

I recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a quick read. The style of writing Heppermann uses is unique because she writes in stanzas throughout the whole book. Also the book shows how one decision can change one person's whole life.

CM
Image result for ask me how i got here

No comments:

Post a Comment