Monday, April 7, 2014

The Beginning of Everything (335 pgs)

Ezra Faulkner believes that everyone has a tragedy. Ezra’s tragedy was in the form of a horrible car accident. He was at a party with his jock friends and tennis team when he caught his girlfriend with one of his “best friends”, Evan. He stormed out, got in an accident, and ended up in the hospital with serious injuries. Ezra had it all; he was Captain of the tennis team, homecoming king, and president of his class, but he lost all of those things due to his accident. When he met Cassidy his whole life turned around. Cassidy teaches Ezra many things about life, in this witty and romantic novel. You could say, Cassidy was Ezra’s "Beginning of Everything".

At first I didn’t like this book. I am typically one for fantasy romance novels and I just couldn’t get myself into it, but Ezra pulled me in with his wit and charm.

I would recommend The Beginning of Everything to those who enjoy adventure romance novels filled with witty remarks. 

Reviewed by: KB

No comments:

Post a Comment