Friday, October 18, 2013

I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga

Barry Lyga's heartstopping debut novel "I Hunt Killers" will take hold of you and refuse to let go even after the book is finished. Jazz Dent wants to be a normal teenager but it's difficult when you're the son of Billy Dent, the world's most notorious serial killer. From the time Jazz was born he was exposed to the horrors that his father committed, and once his father was finally apprehended Jazz was free of his father. The trouble is, now that Jazz is separated from his father, bodies are piling up again. People are being murdered in Jazz's hometown again, and the crimes resemble his father's motifs. Can Jazz stop the killings before it's too late? This book was very entertaining and kept me on my feet until the last possible second. I highly recommend!

Reviewed by Alli Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment