Monday, April 6, 2015

Tuesdays with Morrie


John Dexter
Book review for Tuesdays with Morrie

                  Tuesdays with Morrie was a masterfully written novel about a friendship between teacher and student. Mitch Albom is an amazing author in the sense that he can take a real life experience that he had actually gone through himself and form it into a story we can all relate to. I loved the character Morrie and I love even more that he was a real person because I feel like I knew him even though we never met. Morrie was and is a good man his story is a sad but needed one because without death there would be no life because all life is infinitely recycled.  Morrie has taught me things that I could not have ever learned from going to school. Tuesdays with Morrie was an inspiration for me to listen first and speak after, this story is full of helpful life lessons and can really keep you going when you are in a tough place and need a hand up or a friend to talk with.

No comments:

Post a Comment